RateSetter wins big at the AltFi Awards 2014
The AltFi Awards 2014 took place on 23rd September and recognized a diverse range of crowdfunding and peer to peer lending sites. The most coveted prize of the night went to RateSetter for ‘Alternative Finance Platform of the Year’, who also walked away with a further three awards. The awards give recognition to the UK’s alternative finance industry, which recently reached over £2bn in lending.
The categories and winners were:
- Alternative Financie Platform of the Year (UK) – RateSetter
- Alternative Finance Platform of the Year (EU) – Bondora
- P2P Consumer Platform of the Year (UK) – RateSetter
- P2P Consumer Platform of the Year (EU) – Bondora
- P2P Business Platform of the Year – Funding Circle
- Online Invoice Funding Platform of the Year – MarketInvoice
- Crowdfunding Platform of the Year – Crowdcube
- Most Innovative New Entrant – QuidCycle
- Fastest Growing Platform of the Year – Wellesley & Co.
- Best Clarity of Data for Investors – Funding Circle
- People’s Choice Award – RateSetter
- Most IFA Friendly Platform – RateSetter
- P2P Property Lender of the year – LendInvest
- Social Impact of the Year – Abundance
- Editors Choice – Zopa
RateSetter’s Co-Founder Peter Behrens will be chairing the Peer to Peer Lending & Investment Briefing on 15th October in London. Join us to hear from this leading UK platform, alongside Funding Circle and LendInvest as to how you can utilise the P2P economy to maximise your returns and diversify your investment portfolio. Download the brochure here.