Its 60 days more to Total Payments Asia event held in Thailand. Do you want to know how you could be part of the event by being a sponsor or attendee?
Total Payments Asia 2013 is the meeting place for Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia's emerging payments community. It is a platform for innovators and disrupters to showcase their solutions to the traditional stakeholders of the regional market. The event runs over two days focusing on the expectations of the digital customer, emerging payment technology and the new disrupters and innovators in the payments sector.
Engage and draw experiences from leading industry experts including:
- Punnamas Vichitkulwongsa, Managing Director, True Money
- Pawoot Pongvitayapanu, Managing Director & Founder, TARAD.COM
- Oranuch (Mimee) Lerdsuwankij, Co-Founder and Editor,
- Parin Songpratcha, Head of E-Commerce, 7-Eleven Thailand
- Supreecha Limpikanjanakowit, Managing Director, Advanced mPay (AIS)
- Worachat Luxkanalode, Retail E-Adoption Leader, Bank of Ayudhya
- Justin Hadgkiss, Head of Product and Channels, ANZ Royal Bank Cambodia
- Suchada Buddharuksa, Executive Vice President, Thailand Post
- Zaw Lin Htut, CEO, Myanmar Payments Union; Senior General Manager,
International Banking Division, KBZ Bank
- So Phonnary, Executive Vice President & Group Chief of Operations Officer, Acleda Bank
- Dan Felsing, Project Director, Cash Card distribution & Mobile payment,
Foreign Trade Bank Cambodia