Dave Birch, an IT and payments guru and director at Consult Hyperion, has put his expertise and knowledge of they modern world of payments technologies to use in this thrilling short story around the debacles of payments.
Available in 5 parts online, this handy reader compiles it into one stylish PDF that can be read effortlessly on your device or printed out and kept.
Discover a tale of espionage, failed payments interfaces and technologies and a man on the edge who’s about to lose it all.
The story takes place across six distinct chapters:
- It’s Terminal – The trials and tribulations of failed transactions and broken terminals
- Mean Streets – Getting by in a cashless situation, can it be done?
- Black Beans – Mobile payments and apps, their influence and ease of use.
- Best and Worst – Contactless payments and the ignorance of store staff.
- Declinegate – The world of payments is getting so mixed up.
- Snapped by the Paps – It all ends here.
Dave Birch will be speaking at this year's Total Payments Europe too, so you can get your chance to grill him in the networking sessions and listen to his wisdom during the conference too.