Co-branded cards is nothing new within the cards & payments space, but how about a co-branded card with one of the world's most famous football clubs: Manchester United?
Well, Bank Danamon did just that and has achieved amazing results from their campaign. Cards & Payments Asia 2013 conference had the honour of having Ms Dessy Masri, Head of Cards, Bank Danamon to share her team’s experience on leveraging the loyalty of football fans for card business.
From the presentation, you will learn:
- The rationale behind the co-branding campaign with a football club
- Why customer loyalty is an important factor in co-branded cards
- It's more than just a card – customers need to be engaged throughout a campaign
- It's not about the money – it's about the experience
- Bank Danamon's all-encompassing promotional campaign
Total Payments Asia 2013, will be held in Bangkok from October 8-9, gathering the key influencers and innovators driving this region's growth.
If you would like to get involved as a potential sponsor or exhibitor, please contact Melissa Ang at +65 6322 2756 or email email@example.com for a customised proposal.
More from Total Payments