With 58 million eBankers in Africa -Â Secure and convenient eBanking is an essential factor in the future of banking.
As the world leader in digital security, Gemalto has contributed to large-scale strong authentication roll-outs from more than 150 financial institutions in more than 30 countries, with 50 million eBanking devices delivered directly to clients' customers.
Through their knowledge and experience, they have identified the key success factors in launching a successful eBank, and would like to share them with you.
What you’ll learn from this eBanking security guide:
- A step-by-step approach towards a more reliable and strategic online banking security solution
- Gives you an overview of the process
- Helps you identify key success factors
- Shows you how to avoid the pitfalls
- Realise the possibilities of a flexible eBanking security programme
- See how it benefits your customers and provides future business opportunities
If these opportunities represent a significant business development platform for you then you need to be at Futurebank Africa 2014.
Contact me to discuss how you could utilize Futurebank Africa and Cards & Payments Africa to showcase the forefront of innovation and technology and more efficient development of Africa's banking and emerging payments sector throughout Africa.