At Cards & Payments Asia in April earlier this year, I spoke to a number of industry experts who spoke at / attended the event. They had been very kind and helpful in sharing with me their thoughts on the outlook of the industry including:
1. What they felt about the commercialisation of NFC mobile payments in Asia
2. Top 3 trends that will change / alter the payments landscape in terms of mobile payments in Asia
3. Opportunities and challenges they are likely to face in 2013
I've compiled their insights into an electronic book and this book contains insights from:
- Koichi Tagawa, Chairman, NFC Forum
- Rick Whaite, Director, Global Brand and Marketing, M2CASH
- Anil Kishora, CEO, State Bank of India (Singapore)
- Aijaz Shaikh, Joint Director, Payment Systems – Policy and Regulation Division, State Bank of Pakistan (The Central Bank)
Download the e-book here! I hope you'll enjoy reading it and it'll be as helpful as it was for me!
Cards & Payments Asia 2013 will take place from 24 – 25 April next year at Suntec Singapore. We are in the midst of rolling out the 2013 website, hence, do check back www.cardsasia.com.sg for the latest event updates!