The convergence of mobile phones, smart cards, and card payment technologies creates opportunities for the corporate banking industry. Banks can now package a broad range of new, information-based services that allow their commercial customers to capitalise more fully on transaction-based information.
Download this viewpoint paper to read HP's view on:
- The commercial card opportunity
- "Marketing Myopia" revisited
- A world of converging technologies
- How mobile phones add value to commercial cards
- What immediate opportunities exist today
- How to overcome technical challenges
- Commercial cards in action
- New frontiers for banking
This paper is intended to stimulate thoughts of where commercial cards are going from a product packaging perspective and how issuers can position themselves to create market differentiation and drive greater profit.
To find out how HP's Card and Payment Services can help you grow your cards and payments business, visit them in Meeting Room MR4T06 at Cards & Payments Asia 2012 on 25-27 April 2012. Online Visitor Registration for Cards & Payments Asia has closed. To visit the event, please register onsite at the Visitor Registration Counters located at Level 4, Suntec Singapore.