Japan is a country with a large number of vending machines. These machines have undergone numerous enhancements over the years, including lottery ticket functions, the ability to accept high-denomination notes, and the adoption of technologies such as non-contact smartcards. One much-anticipated new function, digital signage, is expected to lead to even more sophisticated vending machines in the future. This new-generation advertising medium uses large screens or other display devices to present targeted information to people in the immediate vicinity.
Download this whitepaper from Intel Corporation and glean key insights on how to:
- Improve your business efficiency thus getting higher profit
- Optimise the truck roll to replenish based real-time data obtained from Cloud
- Monetise adverts using digital signage / display
- Leverage on Intel AIM suite to create valuable data mining
Intel Corporation, a Gold Sponsor at Retail World Asia 2012 offers innovative technologies that enrich and enliven everyday life experiences, changing the way we connect, communicate, live and work and empowering you to do more, be more, and achieve more. Delivering solutions for intelligent systems, Intel puts the intelligence in embedded.
Find out how YOU and your business can benefit from Intel’s latest solutions by visiting their booth at 4L01 at Retail World Asia 2012 exhibition! Intel’s dedicated team of experts will be there to provide valuable insights and advice.
To meet Intel Corporation and visit the event, pre-register online as a visitor before 13 April 2012 and stand a chance to own the latest iPad!*
* Terms and conditions apply. Pre-registrants are eligible for the lucky draw only if they pre-register online before 13 April 2012 AND visit the event during the show days. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.