Then you should visit the Cards & Payments innovation theatre at the Cards & payments exhibition on 20-21 March 2012.
Here is a preview to what is taking place:
- How Digital Gift Cards Work presented by Mark Fletcher, CMO, Giftango
- The Future of Loyalty – Trends that are shaping our collective futures presented by David Parsons, VP Business Development, AIMIA
- Payment Innovation: Friend or Foe presented by Ed Herman, Senior Director, Global Cards & Payments, HP Enterprise Services
- Innovation in Personalisation & Instant card Issuance – Smart Kiosk, Smart Pin presented by Dave Cook, Head Card Service Support, Oberthur Technolgies (UK)
- Pioneering rewards and loyalty technology presented by Simon Sorockj, CEO, Pay Back Cash
- How your channels strategy can be used as a competitive differentiator to set you apart in the market presented by Scott Cramer, VP Channels Product Management, FIS
Its FREE to attend the educational seminars and access the exhibition, so jump online now and register for FREE access.