The good news never stops! C-SAM, a pioneer in secure mobile transactions technology has joined NFC World Asia 2012 as a Silver Sponsor! C-SAM licenses its highly scalable mobile wallet platform and comprehensive SDK to banks, merchants, settlement networks, healthcare providers, and large infrastructure providers and provides development and implementation services. C-SAM offers a robust, field-tested mobile ecosystem solution, with over twentyâ€five installations across the US, Japan, China, India, Singapore, and Mexico.
C-SAM will be showcasing their latest solutions and innovations at their booth during the event. Visit them at 4E13 to find out how you can benefit from their solutions. â€˜Live' product demos will be available at their booth too, don't miss it! To meet C-SAM at NFC World Asia 2012 and to visit the event, pre-register online before 13 April 2012.
Event details in a nutshell:
- Show opening hours: 25 Apr 2012 (Wed), 10am – 5.30pm; 26 Apr 2012 (Thurs);10.30am – 5.30pm, 27 Apr 2012 (Fri), 10.30am – 3.30pm
- Venue: Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Website: www.terrapinn.com/nfcasia
- Social media channels: Twitter: @cardsblog, Hashtag #nfcasia and LinkedIn: Cards & Payments Asia group (open group)
- NFC World Asia will be co-located with 7 other synergistic events: Cards & Payments Asia, Prepaid Cards Asia, Digital ID World Asia, RFID World Asia, Retail World Asia, Online Retail World Asia and Digital Signage World Asia
- Admission Guidelines: The exhibition and conference are open to relevant trade professionals only. The general public and minors below the age of 16 will not be permitted entry. More info here.
For more information about NFC World Asia and its latest list of exhibitors, visit the website now!