GET Group, an exhibitor at Digital ID World Asia 2012 exhibition, is a global leader in secure document and information technology solutions – their innovative technologies and system implementation expertise sets them apart from their competitors. At Digital ID World Asia 2012, GET Group will launch the CP500 Card Printer at the event! The CP500 is the world’s highest resolution card printer at 600 dpi using Toppan’s advanced solid pigment ink reversed transfer technology that are highly resistant to color fading in under 30 seconds.
Attention to all banks, retailers, governments and other relevant industry sectors! There will be a â€˜live' product demo at GET Group's booth, 4C09 during the exhibition hours! Discover the capabilities of GET Group's products at the event and learn from their experts on how their solutions will streamline your operations!
To visit the event, pre-register online before 13 April 2012.
Event details in a nutshell:
- Show opening hours: 25 Apr 2012 (Wed), 10am – 5.30pm; 26 Apr 2012 (Thurs);10.30am – 5.30pm, 27 Apr 2012 (Fri), 10.30am – 3.30pm
- Venue: Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Website: http://www.terrapinn.com/2012/digital-id-world/
- Social media channels: Twitter: @cardsblog, Hashtag #digitalidasia and LinkedIn: Cards & Payments Asia group (open group)
- Digital ID World Asia will be co-located with 7 other synergistic events: Cards & Payments Asia, Prepaid Cards Asia, Near Field Communication (NFC) World Asia, RFID World Asia, Retail World Asia, Online Retail World Asia and Digital Signage World Asia
- Admission Guidelines: The exhibition and conference are open to relevant trade professionals only. The general public and minors below the age of 16 will not be permitted entry. More info here.