Another piece of good news to share with everyone! We are overjoyed to announce that HP Enterprise Services has joined Cards & Payments Asia 2012 as a Silver Sponsor! This exhibition is certainly growing in size and scale and we would like to thank every exhibitor and sponsor for your loyal support. Your recognition and acknowledgment means alot to the team! Here's a sneak peek about HP Enterprise Services solutions at the event:
HP Enterprise Services provides infrastructure technology outsourcing services, applications services, and industry services, including business process outsourcing. We leverage the breadth of the HP portfolio and our Best ShoreÂ® delivery strategy to offer comprehensive IT services to more than 1,000 business and government clients in 90 countries. With our commitment to innovation, HP is driving the evolution of the Instant-On Enterpriseâ€”one in which the organization and technology are intertwined. Powered by HP and technology, the Instant-On Enterprise is less bound by rigid business processes and is better equipped to respond to customers and citizens in real time. HP collaborates with enterprises to deliver high-value services that seamlessly integrate their business and technology to create a competitive edge and enable their stakeholders to experience instant benefits.
HP Enterprise Services will be more than happy to engage and share with you about their latest enterprise solutions behind a closed-door and conducive environment in their hospitality cum meeting room, MR 4T06, at the event.To meet HP and visit the event, pre-register online before 13 April 2012.
Event details in a nutshell:
- Show opening hours: 25 Apr 2012 (Wed), 10am – 5.30pm; 26 Apr 2012 (Thurs);10.30am – 5.30pm, 27 Apr 2012 (Fri), 10.30am – 3.30pm
- Venue: Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Website: www.cardsasia.com.sg
- Social media channels: Twitter: @cardsblog, Hashtag #cardsasia and LinkedIn: Cards & Payments Asia group (open group)
- Cards & Payments Asia will be co-located with 7 other synergistic events: Prepaid Cards Asia, Near Field Communication (NFC) World Asia, Digital ID World Asia, RFID World Asia, Retail World Asia, Online Retail World Asia and Digital Signage World Asia
- Admission Guidelines: The exhibition and conference are open to relevant trade professionals only. The general public and minors below the age of 16 will not be permitted entry. More info here.
See you at Cards & Payments Asia 2012!