RFID World Asia, held from 25 – 27 April 2012 in Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre, is the region's most dedicated industry event. It attracts regional and international industry professionals in healthcare, pharmaceutical, government, CPG, retail, construction, aerospace, defence, energy, logistics, warehousing, supply chain, manufacturing and mining companies with RFID deployments.
Currently in its 9th year, this is the definitive conference to meet and network with the best in Asia Pacific, access the latest innovations and form strategic partnerships to improve efficiency in operations and maintain a competitive edge in your industry through RFID and other emerging technologies.
Hear and learn from industry experts across the region including:
- Joe Andraski, President & CEO, VICS
- Jan-Willem Adrian, COO, Goodpack
- Tack Wai Wong, Executive Director, GS1 Singapore
- Peter Lim, IT Director (Asia), Vopak
- Michio Hamano, Chief Operations Officer and Executive Director, GS1 Japan
- Neco Can, Former CIO, J. Crew, Abercrombie & Fitch, The Gap
- Tanoos Pha-obsaeng, System Management Department Manager, SCG Logistics Management Co.
- Praveen Kannan, Implementation Manager – Automotive Services, CHEP
Download our brochure to find out more!
See you this April!