Over 60 FREE on-floor seminars are available at Cards & Payments Asia 2012 exhibition and we are inviting you to pre-register online now for your seats! We recommend the following seminars for your learning needs!
- The future trends and innovation in global money transfer by Mr. Rick Whaite, Director of Global Brand and Marketing, M2CASH
- Mobile Wallet vs Mobile Card Wallet by Mr. Ajmal Samuel, CEO, Asap Transaction Processing Corporation
- MakrofolÂ® ID: High-Tech Films for Passport, Driver’s license and Smart ID-card applications by Mr. Wee Keong Goh, Business Development & Sales Marketing Manager, Bayer MaterialScience
- Issuance at will: is this for real? by Ms. Monica Lim, Director, Indonesia & Financial Instant Issuance, Asia Pacific, DataCard Asia Pacific
- GlobalPlatform specifications within the transit sector by Mr. Kevin Gillick, Executive Director, GlobalPlatform
- Creating successful contactless retail solutions by Mr. Steven Currie, Deputy General Manager, Sony Corporation
- Is NFC equal to RFID? How to leverage NFC with smart card technology? by Mr. Gordon Lee, Regional Sales Manager, ACS
- NFC solution in security & payment by Ms. Yan Wang, Marketing Manager, CiVinTec Global
- iCLASS SE – the next generation of physical access by Mr. Weijin Lee, Director of Sales, ASEAN, HID Global
- Be at the forefront of cyber security and fraud prevention – Understand the evolving nature of threats on the digital platform by Mr. Abdulla Abdulqader Al-Attas, GRC Analyst, Global Response Centre, IMPACT and many more!!
Cards & Payments Asia will be held on 25-27 April 2012 @ Suntec Singapore! Pre-register for your seats before 13 April 2012!
Online visitor pre-registration is only applicable to the exhibitions. To attend the conferences held alongside the exhibitions, please contact Ms Debby Lim at +65 6322 2710 or email@example.com. Visitors can access all exhibitions on the showfloor if online pre-registration is completed for one of the exhibitions. A confirmation letter will be emailed to you once pre-registration is completed successfully. Cards & Payments Asia and its 7 co-located events are only open to trade professionals. General public and minors below 16 are not allowed entry. Business attire is required for visitors to the trade events. Please click here for admission guidelines. The on-floor seminar schedule is subject to change at the Organiser's discretion. Please check the schedule for the latest updates.