In Asia’s dynamic and competitive retail landscape, consumers are increasingly less price-sensitive and emphasise more on the overall customer experience. Retailers need to differentiate themselves and develop more retail innovations to successfully engage their customers. To adopt to the changing consumption patterns, retailers are also reaching out to more markets through multiple channels such as online retail which provides retailers tremendous opportunities for business growth.
We are excited to announce that the conference programme for Retail World Asia and Online Retail World Asia 2012 is ready for download! Get your copy now!
Both conferences have lined up an A-List of speakers who are ready to share with attendees their tips, expertise and insights to enhance customer experience, maximise customer retention and drive revenue growth. Speakers include:
- Amit Oberoi, CEO, Coca Cola, Singapore
- Terry O' Connor, CEO, Courts, Singapore
- Laurent Levan, CEO, FairPrice International, Singapore
- Jose Gomez, Vice President, International Business Development ,Mango, Spain
- Randy Guttery, Managing Director, Metro Cash and Carry, Vietnam
- Abhishek Ganguly, Executive Director, Puma, India
- Gilles Lecuit, Country Director/Retail Business Development, SPAR International, Thailand
- Emi Nuel, COO, PT. Matahari Putra Prima, Indonesia
- Jeffrey Sia, Executive Director, Everrise, Malaysia
- Jojo Dionaldo, Head of Information Technology, The Dairy Farm Company Ltd – IKEA Division, Hong Kong
- Larry Matias, VP & CIO, Jollibee Foods Group, Philippines
- Vincent Lau, Director of eCommerce, Sa Sa International Holdings, Hong Kong
- Steve Koya, Senior Director-Information Technology, Ralph Lauren, Japan
- Oliver Hua, COO Greater China, Southeast Asia and Japan, eBay, Singapore
Reserve your place today! The earlier you book the more you'll save. It's really easy to register online. And our online calculator will ensure you take advantage of the best deal. Go to www.terrapinn.com/retailasia and hit register now. NOTE: Calling all retailers! Just pay S$895 for a 2-day conference pass! Offer ends on 17 Feb 2012! BOOK ONLINE NOW!