David has worked in the Banking and Finance industry for over 30 years. After spending much of his early career working in the branch networks, he moved into the cards area and has worked in both the cards issuing and in the acquiring operational areas including chargebacks, sales and business support. Over the last 7 years he has used this extensive knowledge to specialise in the merchant risk and compliance area.
Here’s a presentation from David at the Cards & Payments World Australasia 2011:
Card Not Present Fraud Transactions in an EMV Environment
- Assessing the potential rise of contactless fraud and responding to new risks
- Best practice in tackling CNP
- Card acquiring risk in the online environment: aligning loss prevention, detection and recovery strategies
- Fraud prevention tools for CNP transactions
- How the changing pace of technology opens up more opportunity for fraudulent transactions
Cards & Payments Australasia 2012 takes place on 20-21 March 2012 at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre. You can learn more about this event here.
Download presentation here >