Do you need a reason to attend the 17th annual Cards & Payments conference in 2012? Well here's 10, and I guarantee one is enough for you to come along!
- Capitalise on the latest payment innovations
- Learn how to create more profitable card products
- Maximise the power of reward programmes and social media
- Establish win-win mobile payments partnerships
- Realise the future opportunities in NFC
- Learn from successes and failures in managing digital identities
- Understand the business vale attached to RFID
- Be inspired by global thought leaders
- Network with senior cards and payments industry executives
- Stay relevant and engaged with today's consumers
In it's 17th consecutive year, the industry's most established conference and exhibition for leaders in Cards & Payments is bigger and better and will give you more! This includes 4 conferences over 2 days covering cards & payments, NFC, RFID and Digital ID. You can download a copy of the conference brochure here so that you can check out the full speaker line up and programme.
Cards & Payments will take place on 20-21 March 2012 at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre. For more information and to register visit www.terrapinn.com/cards