With NFC technology set to enter mainstream consciousness in a big way; it would be wise to join relevant LinkedIn groups to connect yourself with like-minded counterparts, peers and competitors. Membership in these groups would benefit anyone looking to be part of the NFC revolution. We've hand-picked five of the best groups that you should join immediately in LinkedIn. In no particular order, they are:
- Near Field Communications Group - This group for those who are already involved in bringing NFC to the mainstream. Owner of the group is Einar Rosenberg, CEO of Narian Technologies,a leading NFC solutions provider.
- Payment Systems Network – This group is especially for those involved in payments technology. Created in 2008 it has over 32,000 members to date!
- Payments Experts- Over 10,000 LinkedIn members have joined this group which has industry professionals from all over the world involved in smart technologies!
- Android NFC developers – A group dedicated to the NFC developments on the Android platform.
- The Future of Money: Mobile Payments | Mobile Banking | Mcommerce | Mobile Money Transfer – Dedicated group for professionals interested in mobile payments. Owner of the group heads India's leading specialist in mobile development.
These are only the tip of the iceberg and more information can be found LinkedIn! However, if you are looking for the latest NFC solutions for your business, then you have to be NFC World Asia 2012 conference to be held on 25 – 27 April 2012 @ Suntec Singapore!